The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
Reviewed by Anna
"I am here because when all else fails, when all the other mighty gods have gone off to war, I am all that's left. Home. Hearth. I am the Last Olympian."
This sentence is most definitely one of my favorite parts! I mean Hestia does a great job talking "first person" to Percy. Alright, The Last Olympian is totally my favorite book! The way everything is said amazes me! Rick Riordan is the perfect person for character details and setting details.
Rick Riordan describes so many things. He describes Beckendorf as "...he was huge, with ripped muscles from working on the forges every summer, two years older than me, and one of the camp's best armor smiths." He makes it easier to picture things in my mind, I instantly knew what Beckendorf looked like!
I believe this book could be for 8 and up. They can handle it, especially with Rick Riordan's detials.
So the next book you read should be The Last Olympian!
No comments:
Post a Comment