Thursday, February 13, 2014

Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm reviewed by Cameron

Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm by Megan McDonald
reviewed by Cameron


The lesson Megan McDonald is trying to teach you is,that don’t be mean to others and always be yourself. Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm is my favorite book because all things lucky happen to her,she makes funny jokes,and weird things happen to her that are funny. But in the end of the story she takes care of a pig.and every part in the story something funny happens. So if you like funny books you’ll like Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm.

In Judy Moody the Bad Luck Charm, Judy finds a penny, every time she rubs it good luck happens to her. I think judy moody is brave. Because she goes through hard things.I notice in the book that megan mcdonald uses craft moves like tiny actions so they are important.

Another craft move Megan McDonald uses is inner thought so you know what the person is thinking. And a lucky thing that happens to her is that she beats the claw, and she was the first one to beat the claw, she beat the claw 3 times! I highly recommend Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm because they are funny stuff for example babysitting a pig. And they are great for kids.

I think that a lot of kids will like Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm because alot of my friends like the book,and they also tell funny jokes like Judy Moody. It makes me laugh. And Judy Moody is just like my friend Maisy she makes me laugh a lot. And my friends Maddie and Ellie. And there's alot of friendship in Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm. Judy Moody changes feelings a lot. I wonder if Judy Moody has trouble fitting in.

No comments:

Post a Comment