Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Kingdom of Fantasy reviewed by Christina U.

The Kingdom of Fantasy by: Geronimo  Stilton
Reviewed by Christina U.
31 pages
Scolatasic
2003

“Dear rodent  friends ,Do you know me? I run a newspaper called The Rodents Gazette. It’s the most popular paper on Mouse Island. But  I’m  not here to squeak about the paper. I want to tell you a story that will make your fur stand on end! It started like this exactly like this. Geronimo Stilton.”

The order of the fairy queen

Geronimo Stilton: He runs the rodents gazette, the most famous newspaper on Mouse Island. Hes a brainy mouse who likes to write about his fabulous adventures. No he’s on a journey through the Kingdom of fantasy.

Scribblehopper: This is Geronimo’s official guide through the Kingdom of fantasy. A chatter-box who calls himself a literary croy, he dreams of writing a best selling book.

A mouse named Geronimo Stilton (a scaredy cat)was in his attic when he saw a music box. The music box was actually a portal to the Kingdom of fantasy. Scribblehopper (a frog who is a big chatterbox) was the guide through the Kingdom of fantasy.

Scribblehopper thought Geronimo was a knight. “I’m not a knight!” Geronimo kept saying. Scribblehopper ignored him.

A lesson in this book is that you should never be afraid to try something new.

Readers will really enjoy the mixer of adventure and humor. I highly recommend this book for people who love adventure and humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment