Double Dragon Trouble by Kate McMullan
100 pages
Grosset and Dunlap
2005
Reviewed by Tom
If you want a really exciting book you should try DSA #15 it is called…Double Dragon Trouble! It is a very interesting book to read. The dragon’s names are Lucinda and Ethelred. Will Wigwag and Angus survive in the cave of two dragons?
The book is very interesting if you read it carefully to yourself. If you read the books before the 15th then you will understand the series up to the 19th. Can Wigwag and Angus save Angus’s cousins Bilge and Maggot? I was reading the beginning of the 15th it said a note from the Kidnapper later in the book I finally found out who the kidnapper was into the book.
This book is interesting because they do a lot of interesting things. I like the part when the dragons team up with Wiglaf and Angus.
Wiggle and Angus get in trouble with two dragons. But can they escape the dragons.
Wiggled and Angus get trapped in a hole while Angus’s cousins throw rocks at them. Wiggler and Angus try to save Angus’s cousins. Wiggles and Angus and the dragons drop off Bilge and Maggot.
The message of the story is don’t do this again b/c they almost died. The issues are the dragons come. I recommend it for ages 9 and up and when you’re done you will feel awesome b/c of the dragons.
No comments:
Post a Comment