Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
200- 300 pages each book
Hyperion book
3-19-12
Reviewed by Anna
Percy Jackson
“I am here because when all else fails, when all the other mighty, gods have gone off to war, I am all that’s left. Home. Hearth. I am the last Olympian.” Percy Jackson, a very good book, has some talented amazing characters for example Annabeth, Grover, Percy, Tyson, Chiron, And much more!! This book includes an unrevealed message!
Percy talks to us in a unique way. He asks questions, and gives important hints about what’s going on. Some important parts in this story are when Percy finds out he is a demigod, when he fights the Minotaur, and lots more! These books are geared to the same 8 and older range. Percy Jackson is amazingly different chapter books. It has an award for “Best selling series”.
Percy Jackson is a great and amazing book about demigods that kids will actually enjoy! The hero Percy Jackson is a character with a cool sword they call “riptide”. Percy has always been able to see through the mist in the first book you’ll find out why!
The author, Rick Riordan, adds character details and setting description. For example in the last Olympian he describes the ocean as –“glittery green and as smooth as glass.” He also describes Annabeth in the lightning thief as “…. With her deep tan and her curly blonde hair she was almost exactly what I thought a California girl would look like, except her eyes they ruined the whole image they were startling gray like storm clouds.”
I recommend this book for people who like learning in a fun way. And for people who are 8 and older. This series should have an award for best book series ever!! So read this book!
No comments:
Post a Comment