Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Paper Bag Princess reviewed by Meghan

The Paper Bag Princess by Robert Munsch

26 pages

Annick press

1980

Reviewed by Meghan

“Hi. My name is the paper bag princess. And when I went to go save my true love I came back with a paper bag and a broken heart!”

The Paper Bag Princess will surprise kids from everywhere in the world. Because it shows kids to be there self’s!!

Readers will feel all emotions throughout this book and the will strive the remix of the princess story. It will charm kids from the island of New York!!

Robert Munsch did a awesome job of capturing the “voice” of the unique princess. And the art will catch your eye. That’s why this book got voted Classic Munsch!!!

Both children, Adults, And Teachers will love this book. And it will surprise kids I recommend 3 and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment