Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Snow Spider reviewed by Liam


THE SNOW SPIDER by Jenny Nimmo
128 Pages
Scholastic
1986
Review Liam Horan
“Gwyn’s Grandmother gave him five gifts for his birthday, his ninth birthday.” The Snow Spider has many golden lines but this is my favorite golden line!
One series by Jenny Nimmo is CHARLIE BONE. This series I haven’t read yet but I want to read it soon.
This genre in this book is fantasy and adventure I think this because… Well, you have to find it out yourself.
Gwyn is discovering who he really is. He would go through anything to figure out who he really is. For example Gwyn thought hard about what would happen and would people do to him if he was magical.
People eight year olds and up will die to hear what’s next and will look forward reading the rest in the series. But I think this is the best read aloud book! If you think this is a good book for you, READ IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment