Tuesday, March 20, 2012

DSA #7: Wheel of Misfortune reviewed by Jordan

Wheel of misfortune

By: Kate McMullen

Reviewed by: Jordan

Pages: 91

The excitement, the humor, and the dragon hunting in DSA are brought to this fiction story is amazing how the story works. Kate McMullen, the author of all the DSA books, is one of the best authors I’ve ever read from.

This takes place in medieval times when the dragons are there. I like the way Kate thinks she is a great author just by the way she thinks. In DSA Erica, Angus, wiglaf, and bragwort go to a all school brain tournament. But the problem is that bragwort is only saying … WHO? Wiglaf, Erica, Angus are getting really annoyed by bragwort. Zelnoc, the wizard, puts a spell on bragwort that made him start saying WHO? Before he was saying all the wrong stuff.

The head master of DSA is Mordred De Marvels. He is a very bossy person. He is in love with gold and doesn’t give breaks! My opinion about this book is that there’s a lot of Dialogue and Inner thought. This amazing book teaches a lesson. Don’t enter what you can’t win. The illustrations in are very realistic. It shows that Kate McMullen knows who to pick for the illustrator. Don’t enter what you can’t win means that they cheat to win and I think they should play straight. The first time I was reading this book I felt the lesson. When you read it to you will feel it to.

I recommend 8 and up because 7 year olds won’t understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment