Monday, April 29, 2013

Believe reviewed by William

Believe: My Faith and the Tackle that Changed My Life by Eric LeGrand
Reviewed by William

"I believe I will walk again and when I do I will lay down in that exact spot and get up by myself," Eric LeGrand always and still says.

The book Believe: My Faith and the Tackle that Changed My Life tells about Eric LeGrand's childhood and the game that changed his life. He had a very interesting childhood with all his sports going on.

He and Rutgers, his college football team, were versing the Army football team, with all of his family watching.

Eric got tackled and was paralyzed. this was the book changer when he got tackled. Eric is one of the most fearless people that played football.

I highly recommend this book for you to read. Believe: My Faith and the Tackle that Changed My Life is a great book for children because after they read it, they will "believe."

This powerful book contains a clever message about how you have to "believe."

I highly recommend this book to ages 8 and older.

I think Eric's injury is a metaphor for strength because he tries every day to walk again.

You can find these books at River Road Books in Fair Haven, New Jersey 07704.

Believe: My Faith and the Tackle that Changed My Life is a true story about Eric LeGrand.

No comments:

Post a Comment