Monday, April 22, 2013

DSA #3: Class Trip to the Cave of Doom reviewed by Andrew

Dragon Slayers' Academy #3: Class Trip to the Cave of Doom by Kate McMullan
107 pages
Grosset and Dunlap
1998
Reviewed by Andrew

In this book you find true friendship between three friends who travel to Seetha's cave for Wiglaf to kill Seetha. And now the headmaster of Dragon Slayers' Academy, Mordred, sends all the kids at DSA to find Seetha's gold.

Wiglaf finds his younger brother Dudwin on a thrilling adventure to the Cave of Doom with help from Erica and Angus, his two friends.

I think a golden line in this book is when Dudwin, Wiglaf's little brother, said "I'll tell them how you saved my life in the Cave of Dom."

A message in this book is teamwork because Wiglaf, Dudwin, Angus, and Erica found the Cave of Doom all by themselves.

My opinion on this book is that it is good. I like it a lot and I'm going to read the series.

I think this book is for ages 8-12 and it is a fiction book.

No comments:

Post a Comment