The Sisters Grim by Michael Buckley
268-289 pages
2008
Reviewed by Aloka
In The Sisters Grimm series by Michael Buckley, the danger, power, and loss of a shadowy group called the "Scarlet Hand" has brought chaos to a little town known as "Ferry Port Landing." This is about Sabrina and Daphne Grimm. Two sisters descended from the "Brothers Grimm" try to stop this with the help of a little old woman known as "Granny." Sabrina, an 11 year old bossy girl, is stubborn, bossy, and sometimes nice. 7 year old Daphne on the other hand is very sweet, kind, and goofy.
The hand wanted nothing more than domination, and they were also responsible for the sisters' parents to go missing.
The Sisters Grimm is a surprising story of mystery as Sabrina and Daphne find problems to solve.
In my opinion, this series is very funny, surprising, sort of serious, and emotional. A part of the text that shows emotional is their parents go missing. I think this series is really joyful and creative. It has everything you need in a book, as I said, funny, surprising, sort of serious, and emotional. Michael Buckley did this really well, I can feel like the characters. It's so creative.
I recommend this for ages 9 and up because it has violence. I also recommend this for fourth grade an up. This series is very exciting, so if you like excitement, surprisement, mystery, and fantasy, you should read this series.
No comments:
Post a Comment